11 Lyrics That You Should Live By Going Into 2018

Old or new, live your life from these songs.
107

Going into the new year, we all should strive to be a better version of ourselves. Here are 11 song lyrics, both old and recent, that you should live by:

1. "Driving at ninety down those country lanes."

"Castle on the Hill" by Ed Sheeran. Why not go fast and live life on your favorite country roads?

2. "Sit down, be humble."

"Humble" by Kendrick Lamar. I wish success among everyone, but never let it get to your head.

3. "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change."

"Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson. Be the change.

4. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm not sorry."

"Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato. Never be sorry for doing you!

5. "Dream until your dreams come true."

"Dream On" by Aerosmith. Amen to this.

6. "My peanut butter chocolate cake."

"Redbone" by Childish Gambino. I mean, that just sounds delicious. Eat good food!

7. "She don't really care how you're spending your money, it's all how you treat her."

"Speak to a Girl" by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. Gentlemen, take notes!

8. "So don't sit upon the shoreline and say you're satisfied. Choose the chance the rapids, dare to dance the tides."

"The River" by Garth Brooks. Live your life to the fullest, don't settle for anything.

9. "Never let your praying knees get lazy."

"Love Like Crazy" by Lee Brice. Don't ever stop praying to the big man upstairs.

10. "It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along."

"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Don't get so set in your ways or become too narrow-minded and try to understand other's points of view.

11. "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy."

"People are Crazy" by Billy Currington. Life in a nutshell.

I hope some of these lyrics motivate you to have a postive outlook on the New Year. Happy 2018!