11 Ways Your Next Black Friday Can Be Better

We can ALL do better.

39

Black Friday: it's the busiest shopping time of the year, which means chaos, screaming kids, long lines and just plain insane. Whether you're a Black Friday shopper or a Black Friday worker, we have all had our share of interesting Black Friday experiences. When it comes down to it, I'm sure most of us Black Friday participants would do anything we can to improve this experience, so we can still enjoy the shopping without so much chaos.

Here are 11 things we can all do to improve our Black Friday experience in the upcoming years:

1. Shower before going shopping.

It's Black Friday- the busiest shopping time of the year, which means it's crowded. Do everyone a favor and make sure you shower beforehand and don't forget to use deodorant.

2. Eat a snack before shopping.

Lines for food get so insanely long, so always eat something before you go.

3. Stop standing in the middle of an area where people are walking.

When you have 6 people in your shopping group, please tell me how standing in the middle of a walkway on Black Friday is a good idea. Do everyone a favor and step to the side.

4. Stop walking so slow.

Don't you realize there are tons of people trying to get by? When you're walking .00003 mph, at least be mindful that people are trying to get by and move.

5. Stop bringing your children out when you shop.

They scream, they run around and they really don't have fun. Your child wants to play, and Black Friday isn't the time or place for them to play.

6. Make trips to your car to drop off bags so you can stop hitting everyone with them.

One thing that makes Black Friday shopping worse is when people constantly hit you with their bags. If you make trips to your car if you're mall shopping, this makes it 10x better.

7. Workers: Stop asking customers 2,394,023 times if they're doing ok.

We get it. If we have questions, we can ask you. But you ruin our shopping experience when you ask us multiple times if there's anything you can help us with. Please just let us shop. (PS: I left Journey's because of this)

8. Have someone to pick you up and drop you off.

Parking gets crazy, so does walking around and carrying bags. Save yourself some time and energy and have a DD.

9. Stop complaining about long lines.

You chose to come out and shop, did you really expect to check out right away?

10. Stop saying "Wow it's so crowded."

Honestly, what did you expect?

11. Workers: Organize the lines better

It's so hard to figure out where lines start. Workers, try and make this a little easier for us so that way we can all participate in Black Friday shopping a little more efficiently.