11 Guilty Pleasures Of Guys

11 Guilty Pleasures Of Guys

Whether you like it or not, you still like it.
1323

Guilty Pleasure (n): something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

Aka: The sh*t you like to do that you don't really want people knowing about. Just as a heads up: we all have them. Especially us guys—it's impossible not to. I'm just brave enough to expose some of these pleasures we have, to all of you.

1. Music

(^ Me when "Bad Blood" came out)

Whether it's Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, or Beyoncé—every guy has rocked out to one of their hits in the privacy of their room. Who are you kidding, I know you screamed "Blank Space" in the bar when it came out.

2. Chick Flicks

Deep down, despite constant complaints to your girlfriend, when she forces you to watch that sappy chick-flick, you know you liked it. It's okay—no judging here.

3. TV Shows

"Walking Dead," "Breaking Bad," "Game of Thrones"—yeah I know all you guys love those. But at the end of the day, you still want to be Chuck Bass from "Gossip Girl." I repeat, no judging.

4. Disney

Yes, Disney movies are usually intended for 10 year old boys and girls but, if I say "Let's get down to business..." there is about a 100 percent chance you are shouting "to defeat the Huns!" back at me.

5. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

You would think that the hottest girls in the world prancing around on stage in their underwear would be applauded by every boy in America, however, many keep their love for this show on the DL. Something about liking fashion shows isn't a big hit (but this one gets the OK from me).

6. Dancing

(^ Me, when I go out)

The casual side-step and clap on the dance floor is cool and all, but deep down you're just waiting until your date looks away so you can twerk a little.

7. Pedicures/Manicures

Personally, I've never done this myself, but I have heard rave reviews from many other boys brave enough to share this guilty pleasure of theirs with me. A nice foot massage can do wonders for the soul.

8. Waxing

We all know those brows aren't natural.

9. Gossiping

Everyone gossips, really. The difference is that boys don't categorize it that way. And we don't really discuss it as that either. A boy's hair is full of secrets...

10. Wine

Wine has gotten swept away by girls and "wine nights" and weird hanging ornaments with writing on them. But us boys can't deny its tastiness, we just don't make Facebook statuses about it.

11. Singing In The Shower

Every boy does this. I don't even care if they say they don't. When you step in the shower you become Usher. That is your confession.

Pleasures are pleasures, guilty or not. Just be yourself and do you. And keep practicing your twerk.