11 Gifts For The Science Major In Your Life

You have to speak their language.

32
Not On The High Street

'Tis the season for giving. Christmas is a time for movies, hot chocolate, Christmas lights, and family. We all have at least one science major in our life... And if you do, you know that they are sure bred differently. Something in their head tells them that big words are absolutely necessary, and so in return, we will give them a few gifts we KNOW they will enjoy.

1. Heated Liquid Chamber

This Heated Liquid Chamber is the new innovative way to drink your heated liquids! This trend is sweeping the nation as more and more Americans begin to drink their heated liquids in these modern chambers. They come in a variety of shapes and colors. You can find one of these LITERALLY at any store!

2. Topical Moisturizing Suspension

Forget to get your girlfriend a gift this year? Well, this Topical Moisturizing Suspension is a great gift for her that she will hold close to her heart forever! Plus, she will be impressed with your knowledge. Girls like smart guys, right?

3. Fuzzy Tarsal/Metatarsal Warmers

Some people call them "socks", but I think that is foolish. We must embrace the full name of these wonderful creations. They're perfect for moms!

4. Thermodynamic Flame Creator

Wow, just look at that flame. How neat is that?? Children of all ages love these Thermodynamic Flame Creators and they will even share them with their friends! What a wonderful world.

5. Oxygen yielding photosynthetic organism

Perfect for the nerdy hipsters in your life, these oxygen yielding photosynthetic organisms will be a hit at any holiday party.

6. Solidified Sucrose

Although not quite like its counterpart, glucose, sucrose is a perfect gift for anybody this Christmas. And as of today, they are selling solidified sucrose in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and flavors. Go get a package today!

7. Plush endothermic toy

Look at the little endotherms!! Aren't they so cute regulating their internal temperature and such. These plush endothermic toys are a hit for the holidays. Some choose to get ectothermic toys instead.. but there are two types of people in this world. I don't judge.

8. Cranial Cover

These Cranial Covers are a hit during the colder months. Some people wear them for the sole intention of keeping their head warm, others do it because its freaking cool dude. Whichever way, these Cranial Covers are perfect for anybody in your life.

9. Gift card for caffeine dependent reactions

Caffeine is the independent variable and my mood is the dependent variable. These giftcards are great for any caffeine dependent organisms. Some organisms are aerobic, some are anaerobic, others are cafferobic.

10. Symbiotic organisms

Look at these little symbiotic organisms relying on each other for heat (or maybe it's photoshop!!!) Either way, these endotherms are a perfect gift for anybody this holiday season. I know I will be asking for one!

11. Maize in it's heated form

Maize is what some people call "corn", but that is foolish. This mixture of sucrose and maize is perfect for any holiday party. You simply add the desired amount of encapsulated corn, turn on the heat, and you get this amazing party treat. Try it today!