11 Fall Items You Need To Live Your Best Life This Fall Season

Pumpkin spice everything!

5
Woman holding pumpkin spice latte
Photo by Heidi Kaden on Unsplash

Fall is the most beautiful time of year, but when you're a Christmas junkie like me it's easy to skip right over it!

Here are 11 things you can add to your life that will make you want to stop and smell the pumpkin spice:

1. Fall scented candles 

When the seasonal candles are back on display at Bath & Body Works you know it's officially fall! Sweet cinnamon pumpkin, sweater weather and flannel are some of my must-haves!

2. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks

This drink is the perfect way to start your morning especially when you live in Florida and it's still 90 degrees out in mid-October!

3. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes

Head on over to your local pumpkin patch and have yourself a photoshoot! Because who doesn't want to pose on straw bales with hundreds of pumpkins in the background. Then bring the cutest pumpkins home with you and decorate with them!

Mini pumpkins look great inside and outside! If you're really feeling in the spirit carve a big one and cook the pumpkin seeds for a yummy snack after your long day of fun fall things!

4. Fall throw pillows

If you have a neutral living space you get to spice up your life every season! Switch out your normal throw pillows for pretty fall ones!

5. Fuzzy blankets 

Curl up in a cozy fall blanket and spend the night watching Halloween movies!

6. Fall kitchen towels

Switch out your usual chic kitchen towels for cute fall ones! Target has us covered for all our decor needs this fall season!

7. Fall scented car air fresheners 

If you want that full fall experience this season, don't just stock up on candles, get fall scented car air fresheners to! You can even match your home scent to your car scent if you can't get enough of sweet cinnamon pumpkin or one of the many other amazing fall scents from Bath & Body Works

8. Pillsbury pumpkin cookies 

I really don't even love these cookies but because they come in pumpkin shapes I can't help but stock up!

9. Pumpkin Mugs

There's nothing better than sipping pumpkin spice coffee out of an oversized mug shaped like a pumpkin, trust me.

10. Dark nails

Change up your nails this fall season by going for darker colors like plum and burgundy and add an accent nail with gold glitter on your ring finger!

11. Flared jeans

Strut into October with jeans that can't help but stand out

Fall is officially among us, but it'll be gone before we know it so enjoy every second of it while you can!