11 Things Everyone Must Have In Their Back To School Backpack

Based on my past experiences, I've made a list of what I think are the most important school supplies.

281
IMDb

With school quickly approaching, it's important to get supplies that will help you flourish this school year. I've compiled a list based on my experience, of some of the more essential school supplies.

1. Headphones

Whenever I have music on, I instantly block out all distractions and am able to focus on the task on hand. Having headphones makes me actually work more efficiently and pay attention to the quality of my work.

2. Deodorant

Personal hygiene is essential for the sake of yourself and others.

3. Gum

Many high school students hold the opinion that the action of chewing gum helps them stay alert and focused. Gum also helps your breath stay fresh and clean. Hopefully you aren't blowing any bubbles or making a mess at school.

4. Snacks

Healthy snacking throughout the day boosts your metabolism, and it definitely helps to not have a grumbling stomach to distract you from your work.

5. Pens and pencils

This one is kind of an obvious choice, but make sure you come to class prepared with a pen or pencil so you don't have to ask your classmates or your teacher.

6. A lunch bag

Taking a lunch bag to school gives you power and control over what you're putting in your body. It allows you to choose healthier options that will ensure a more productive day.

7. Phone charger

While you shouldn't be on your phone during class, it's still important to keep it charged throughout the day. This one from Urban Outfitters is so cute and stylish!

8. Water bottle

Having a water bottle with you helps keep you hydrated and limits the amount of times you have to step outside and go to the water fountain.

9. Page dividers

I love office supplies and being organized, so page dividers are perfect for keeping all of your papers in their place and knowing where everything goes. The ones with the little pockets are my favorite because it's extra storage.

10. Tennis shoes

You don't HAVE to have tennis shoes, but I do recommend having a comfortable pair of shoes in your locker or car on days that you're feet are killing you.

11. An extra pair of clothes

Whether you get to school and realize you're outfit wasn't as cute as you thought, you got a huge ketchup stain on your shirt, or you're accidentally matching with someone, it's always nice to keep an extra pair of clothes in your car or locker.

Hope you all have a great school year!