11 Of The Best Characters On Television

11 Of The Best Characters On Television

I would die for all these characters.

864
11 Of The Best Characters On Television
pexels.com

Everyone loves a good tv show. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and many other sites are beginning to create their own successful tv shows. I am here to present a list of many characters that have been amazing in their respective shows, shows that you should see. These are in no particular order, I love them all too much to rank them.

Lydia Martin (Teen Wolf)

Okay, Lydia has to be one of my favorite female characters of all time. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT PEOPLE!!! She started out as a typical mean, popular girl with no brain but as the series continues, she is revealed to be this caring, intelligent and badass lady. I want Lydia to be my best friend.

Tony DiNozzo (NCIS)

Tony DiNozzo has been one of my favorite characters for years. I started watching NCIS around the time it first premiered which was in 2005. Michael Weatherly (the man who plays Tony) has been in every season since then until he departed last season after 13 seasons. I miss this man so much, he brought so much to the show and his character is amazing. It seems like the typical frat boy who refused to grow up but he's so much more than that.

Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)

I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR STILES STILINSKI! Okay so this boy is one of my all time favs, next to Tony. I have loved him since I first saw him in season one. His progress throughout the seasons has been amazing (not to mention Dylan O'Briens acting is superb). Stiles is a snarky, loyal, and bada** best friend. He would do anything to keep his friends safe and always burdens himself with the responsibility of taking care of his friends before himself. We should all aspire to be a Stiles. Perfection.

Felicity Smoak (Arrow)

Let me tell you about the amazingness of Felicity Smoak. She is a bada** woman who doesn't need to physically kick your ass to bring you down. She is an incredibly smart woman who can hack into your life and ruin it. She may ramble and be awkward and nerdy but when its needed, she can hold her own with the big boys. Felicity Smoak is a woman who wears dresses and heels and can still outsmart you.

Claudia Jean (CJ) Cregg (The West Wing)

Oh, this woman. I discovered The West Wing my freshman year of college and I fell in love with CJ. She's the press secretary to the President and immediately makes you wanna do the same. She handles her profession well and is snarky to boot. She is just one of the many strong female characters that have graced our screens.

Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)

Lorelai Gilmore is the person we want to be when we are a mom/adult. I have to admit, when I watched the series as an early teenager, I wanted to be Rory. When I rewatched for the sequel, I found a new love for Lorelai. She did everything to raise her child the best way she could while being independent of her overbearing parents. While she could get dramatic or uncompromising, there was still that spark of fierceness in her that you couldn't help but love. Her witty comments and humor made it easy to love her.

Peter Hale (Teen Wolf)

Okay I know several people who watch Teen Wolf will be like "wait what?" because Peter Hale is the main antagonist is season one and never is really on the good side for the rest of the series but I can't help it. I love my snarky and gray characters and Peter is perfect. or uncompromising, there was still that spark of fierceness in him that you couldn't help but love. His witty comments and humor made it easy to love him.

Ziva David (NCIS)

ZIVA DAVID DESERVED BETTER! People who have watched this show know what I am talking about. Ziva David is amazing, strong, bada** and beautiful woman. I loved her from the moment she arrived on the show and I was devastated when she left. She and Tony belonged together and I was angry we were robbed of them in the series. Her development over the series is amazing and you will love Ziva, it's a fact.

Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill)

I'm pretty sure Brooke Davis is one of my first loves. I watched One Tree Hill until the very end and Brooke was always my favorite. She seemed very conceited and dumb but she is very loyal to her friends and will do anything to make them happy. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ON POINT! Brooke is a bada**. Not only does she take in a foster kid and help her best friend fight off a psycho, she also runs her own fashion company in later years. I love Brooke and you should too.

Chandler Bing (Friends)

I will start with this, when I started Friends, I was a Ross girl. I still love Ross but Chandler has wormed his way into my heart. I love his jokes and his sarcasm. There are like three characters on this list that have "sarcastic" in their description, I have a type. Chandler is so snarky that it sneaks up on you. He has that one comment that will leave you crying in laughter. Chandler is an ideal man and friend. The slow plot into him and Monica's relationship is the one I love on the show, not Ross and Rachel's.

Barry Allen (The Flash)

Barry Allen is sunshine. Sorry I don't make the rules, he just is. Barry Allen is the friend we all want. He will do anything for someone he cares about. He is the true definition of a hero. In the show, his character feels so real that you may find yourself relating to him in all ways. You may want to grab him by the shoulders and shake him until he has some sense but he's so realistic. He has flaws and they are shown.