11 Binge-worthy Shows on Netflix for a Date With Your Bed

On these cold winter nights what sounds better than being in bed?

182
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/16/636517377760755586-133801701_tv-2213140_1920.png

Everyone knows what it is like when the weekend rolls around and you are so excited to do something fun. Everyone also knows how easily this feeling can be ruined when you look at your phone and see that the temperature is going nowhere above freezing all weekend. I'm sure most people can agree at this point that they just throw in the towel and plan a hot date with Netflix in bed. On days when the weather is just not enjoyable, these are some awesome binge-worthy shows that cover all genres

1. The Office

This show is great for random and nonsense humor and since they are only 20-minute episodes, you could easily go through a season in a day!

2. Grey's Anatomy

This show is filled with drama, humor, love, loss...pretty much anything you can think of. If you want to cry tears of laughter and sadness, start Grey's. Not to mention McDreamy will forever be the love of your life...

3. Law and Order: SVU

If you want to see a boss lady solve some crime and take down all the bad people in NYC, this show is for you. Mariska Hargitay is such a girl boss that you have to keep watching...all 19 seasons worth! Bonus points for you once you memorize the opening dialogue!

4. Jane the Virgin

Wow, this show is everything! If you want all of the drama and scandal that comes from a true Telenovela, look no further! Jane is the cutest and Rafel is also quite nice to look at as well!

5. Gossip Girl

This show does such a good job at making you wish that you grew up these characters on the upper east side as well! The real question is, when will Serena ever learn her lesson?

6. Master of None

Aziz Ansari. Enough said.

7. Friends From College

This show brings together a bunch of your favorite actors and actresses all for one hilarious comedy. My only complaint is that there is only one season!

8. Cosmos

Now if you actually want to learn something and not just rot your brain completely, cosmos has some pretty interesting fact about the universe we live in!

9. Orange is the New Black

While this show can be a little more mature than others, OITNB brings together such an amazing cast of girls for this dramedy.

10. American Horror Story

This show can be quite graphic and I do question the writers sometimes as well, I am beyond hooked on this show. With new storylines each season, you turn into a true detective when trying to see how they all tie in together in no time.

11. Big Mouth

This show may have just come out this year, but if you don't mind more raunchy comedy, I highly suggest this one! The characters are so funny and their version of "The Electric Slide" will forever be stuck in my head!