11 Bible Quotes To Help You Rise Above It All

“Faith can move mountains.” Matthew 17:20

8213
Unsplash

As humans, we go through different situations and emotions. Life has its difficulties but it is also filled with happiness and great things. It is important, however, to approach different situations, good or bad, with faith. To me, having faith is having hope that I can make it through anything. It is not really something that is easy to explain, but when we have faith, we have something to look forward to.

As individual thinkers, we are powerful. Keeping a positive attitude when things seem tough will help us move forward. Faith guides us to live positively and to live a good life. Unwavering faith will drive you to be confident and strong, even when the idea of it seems impossible.

The Bible is filled with words that empower, strengthen, and give clarity to our lives, but the words alone do not have an effect on us. It is faith.

Here is a list of Bible verses for every situation in your life. Have faith in what you are reading and of course, in God.

1. When you need faith

Hebrews 11:1. Once you have faith, you have nothing to fear

2. When you feel lonely or like an outcast

Romans 8:31. Sometimes we feel like we don't belong, but keep in your mind and heart the love that God gives us. He is always with us.

3. When you need confidence

Luke 1:37. Another great one is Philippians 4:13. Remember that faith makes you stronger and God has your back.

4. When you feel sadness or pain

Romans 8:18. Pain is natural, but it does not last forever.

5. When you feel lost

John 13:7. Sometimes life seems unfair but remember that God has a plan for us all and that everything will be okay.

6. When you are going through changes

Jeremiah 29:11. Change is hard but faith makes it easier.

7. When you need strength

Joshua 1:9. God always has your back. Trust Him.

8. When you feel stressed

Matthew 11:28. You are never alone.

9. When you experience a loss

Psalms 34:18. Anytime you experience a loss, whether it is a job, a loved one, a friend, remember that the Lord will carry you through it.

10. When you need support

Isaiah 41:10. God is the greatest source of support and encouragement

11. When you need peace

John 16:33. The world may not have peace, but in God you will find peace.
From Your Site Articles