11 Avicii Lyrics To Help You Make The Most Of Life

Avicii may be gone, but he will always be remembered.

6228
YouTube

Avicii, previously known as Tim Bergling, passed away on April 20, 2018. He was a Swedish singer/DJ/songwriter, beloved by many all over the world. To commemorate his death, here is a list of lyrics from his most popular songs that provide some sort of lesson or advice.

1. "All this time I was finding myself, and I didn't know I was lost." - Wake Me Up

We’re all searching for something. For education, for employment, for a purpose. Sometimes, your purpose is just being you. And that’s okay.

2. "Go venture far beyond the shores; don’t forsake this life of yours. I’ll guide you home no matter where you are." - The Nights

Go on as many adventures as you can. Go far and wide. Go beyond your wildest dreams. But don’t forget where you came from, and where you belong.

3. "For every tyrant a tear for the vulnerable; in every lost soul the bones of a miracle." - Waiting for Love

Don’t be so keen to place people in a box. Everyone has their own problems, history, goals, and dreams. Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Take the time out to reach out to someone you wouldn’t normally interact with today.

4. "When thunderclouds start pouring down, light a fire they can’t put out, carve your name into those shining stars." - The Nights

Make the best of every day, every hour, every minute, every moment. Don’t listen to anyone who tells you that you can’t do it. Make your name one that will be remembered.

5. "Life's a game made for everyone. And love is the prize." - Wake Me Up

Life isn’t always easy. It’s important to remember that the reason we’re here isn’t for material gain. The reason we live isn’t just to be rich and famous. It’s to give as much love as we take, and make the world a better place.

6. "These are the days we've been waiting for. On days like these who could ask for more?" - The Days

Take a moment to look around and appreciate what you have. It’s okay to keep your attention focused on achieving your goals, but don’t forget to stop and smell the roses every once in a while.

7. "If there’s love in this life, we’re unstoppable." - Waiting for Love

Love is a force that makes the world go round. It can’t cure all your problems, but it sure makes them easier to deal with.

8. "I can't tell where the journey will end. But I know where to start." - Wake Me Up

There isn’t always a light you can see at the end of the tunnel. You just have to keep continuing in your journey with faith in the fact that its there; its just not visible to you right now.

9. "Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you, There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do." - Hey Brother

Everyone likes to think they’d sacrifice everything for a greater cause. It’s okay if your cause isn’t a concept, or a movement, but a person instead. It’s okay if it's your mom, dad, sister, or brother. Its okay if it’s you.

10. "I tried carrying the weight of the world. But I only have two hands." -Wake Me Up

You weren’t meant to bear the weight of the world all by yourself. It’s okay to accept help and relieve pressure. It doesn’t make you weak; it only makes you human.

11. "One day you’ll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember." - The Nights

Rest in peace Avicii, and thank you for leaving behind so many words and lessons to live by. You will be missed.