100 Reasons To Hold On And Not Give Up

100 Reasons To Hold On And Not Give Up

Read this if you're feeling like life is never going to get better.

3915
100 Reasons To Hold On And Not Give Up

I know what it feels like to want to let go and give up on life. It hurts so bad some mornings, to wake up and physically feel your heart just hurt. I know that you don't always like who you are. I get it, I really do. I understand and I want you to know that you are not alone. You do have someone, don't give up. You can't let whatever you're going through, win. Losing isn't an option. I believe in you! I know that you can do it. And here is why you shouldn't leave this world. Here's why you shouldn't give up... It really is the little things.

1. So many people would miss you.

2. It isn't worth the regret... Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left some scars.

3. It really does get better. The sun will always rise again. Eventually you will believe that.

4. There is so so much stuff you will miss out on doing.

5. God gave you this life for a reason, don't give it up.

6. You are so amazing.

7. You will look back someday and be so happy that you didn't give up. You will be so glad that you kept on living and fighting.

8. You'll hurt too many people that love and care about you.

9. You won't be able to listen to your favorite songs.

10. You won't be able to jam in the car with your best friends.

11. So many people would miss you.

12. How would your family feel? Would it really improve anyone's lives?

13. What about your best friend? Who is going to hold her when she's having a bad day? Who is going to hold her hand through the storms?

14. You'll be stopping something amazing that is going to happen. KIDS. A family of your own.

15. You are beautiful and to someone you are perfect.

16. You won't feel the warmth of a heated blanket in a cold room.

17. Not being alive is just bad.

18. Being alive is just really good!

19. Really soft blankets.

20. Proving people wrong is always a great feeling.

21. Seeing someone slip on ice in the winter.

22. Your laugh makes the world a better place.

23. Hugs from your grandparents.

24. Eating junk food at 12 am with your best friends.

25. Hey, you might win the lottery someday!

26. Summer! The sun! Warm weather!

27. Making others happy.

28. Baby otters.

29. Meeting new people.

30. You do have a purpose. Go find it.

31. It is OKAY to not be okay!

32. Cute dinner dates with the love of your life.

33. Movie dates!

34. Meeting the love of your life.

35. Christmas!

36. You make people happy, even if you don't believe so.

37. You are appreciated.

28. Sleeping in

29. Sleeping all day.

30. Fresh cut grass.

31. Seeing your best friend smile.

32. You are lovely the way you are.

33. Baking yummy foods.

34. Dance parties with yourself.

35. Life doesn't suck forever.

36. You will figure it all out, I promise you that.

37. Coffee on a hot day or on a warm day, whatever you like.

38. Feeling beautiful.

39. Getting flowers from a person you love.

40. Believe me, more people love you than you think.

41. You are so strong, look how far you have come!

42. Cuddling:)

43. Your future is going to be worth this fight.

44. Feeling the presence of God.

45. Trees!

46. The smell of summer.

47. Proving the negative people wrong.

48. Other peoples opinions do not define who you are.

49. Your past doesn't make up who you are today.

50. The first snow fall.

51. Finding a book you enjoy.

52. Feeling appreciated.

53. What is your best friend going to do on her wedding day?

54. Whose hand is your mom going to hold when she loses you?

55. Ice cream.

56. You can look back on yourself in 50 years and be so proud of you have become.

57. Creating something that makes you feel good.

58. Watching the clouds.

59. One day, your smile will be real.

60. Hot baths after a stressful day.

61. New Netflix shows!

62. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, remember that.

63. Hearing people sing happy birthday to you.

64. Figuring out who you are made of.

65. The world would not be the same without you.

66. Think about how many people would blame themselves.

67. Just be yourself, don't take anyones crap, and never let them take you alive.

68. Don't let a rumor ruin your life, you are bigger and better than that.

69. Laughing until you cry.

70. Laughing until your stomach hurts.

71. Snowball fights!

72. Wrapping yourself up in 50 blankets.

73. Live.

74. You've changed someone's life, continue to do it.

75. Who is going to make sure your best friend is happy everyday?

76. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend going to call when they're in a mood to cuddle?

77. FOOD!!!!!

78. You won't get to experience the first cat world emperor. I don't even know what I mean by that.

79. No body will ever be able to replace you.

80. I don't even know who is reading this, but I love you and I believe in you.

81. Snorting when you're laughing so hard.

82. Taking funny pictures to hang up in your car and in your room.

83. So many people want to see you achieve.

84. Think of the future you could have! The big house you could live in!

85. Think about your favorite movie, you won't be able to sit down and watch it again.

86. Trampolines, I love those things.

87. Holding babies.

88. The feeling you get after being called beautiful.

89. Hey I already said this, but you're beautiful.

90. Maybe you could travel to another planet someday.

91. Telling your kids about the crazy things you did as a kid.

92. Teaching your kids about love.

93. You bring out the best in someone, if you leave, what do you think is going to happen to them?

94. You love so many people, what will they do when they lose your love.

95. How would you feel if you lost your best friend, or your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister?

96. You will meet someone that is perfect for you.

97. Making snowmen.

98. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile??

99. People care about your future, they want to see you win and become the person you are going to become. People care enough to come up with 100 reasons for you to not do this.

100. But the final and most important one... is just being able to live your life to the fullest. Because even though life doesn't seem so wonderful right now, anything could happen at anytime.

You can do it. I believe in you.