10 YouTubers That You Need To Subscribe To Right Now

Unless you already are

251
movieplot.com

YouTube is a magical land where people from all over the world get to share their thoughts and passions with the rest of the world via the internet. YouTubers are the humans, who have now become a type of celebrity in their own right, that give us such great content that we could spend hours upon hours watching. This list consists of the 10 YouTubers that I think anyone can enjoy, some of which you've probably already heard of. But, these are the individuals whose videos are perfect for when you need a study break or you want to spend all day in bed.

1) Todrick Hall

Chances are you've seen at least one of his videos before, whether it was one of his parodies or medleys. Todrick was even on season nine of American Idol, making it into the semi-finals. His videos have grabbed the attention from several music celebrities such as Beyonce and Taylor Swift.

2) Glam&Gore

Only having been a part of YouTube since 2014, Glam&Gore (or Mykie) has already reached over a million followers on her channel. And if that isn't enough proof that this SFX makeup artist is a force to be reckoned with, she was also the winner of the 2015 NYX Face Awards. She also recently got the cutest dog ever, so obviously there are a ton of reasons to check her out.

3) leighannsays

Beauty guru and constant vlogger Leigh Ann shares a number of videos like Target hauls and makeup reviews, which doesn't seem like it would be for absolutely everyone. But, her infectious personality makes every video fun to watch, even if makeup isn't your thing. After all she loves flamingos and Bob's Burgers, what's not to love?

4) Grace Helbig

If you haven't heard of Grace Helbig you've probably been living under a rock. Grace's humor and creative thinking can be seen in her two books (one coming out in early February) and numerous TV and movie roles, as well as her YouTube videos. Her awkward, introverted self makes her one of the most relatable YouTubers around.

5) Sprinkleofglitter

Words cannot express how important this British Youtuber, Louise, is. But, to sum it up she's not afraid to be goofy and laugh at herself, she's an amazing role model for plus-sized individuals and brings a little sprinkle of glitter to each of her viewers. Also, her young daughter, Darcy, is the cutest child you'll ever see.

6) The Gabbie Show

You've probably seen this girl already on Vine, but her YouTube channel is just as impressive. The Gabbie Show features some of the best awkward or just plain funny stories from the everyday life of the channels star. You really do feel like you're just sitting with one of your friends listening to them rant about the sometimes unfortunate moments of life.

7) JonTron

Being completely honest, I don't really play video games. so it might seem weird to have JonTron, a video game critic, on this list. But, JonTron is just so funny that you really don't need to know that much about video games to enjoy it. There have been dozens of times that I've cried from laughing so hard at his videos. And at over 2 million subscribers, it's clear that plenty of other people love his content too.

8) Mackenzie Johnson

Mackenzie Johnson is a singer who posts plenty of both covers and original songs. Her voice (and style) is absolutely stunning and I'm surprised that she doesn't have more of a following than she already does. Even as I sit here typing I'm listening to her cover of Fast Cay by Tracy Chapman for the 20th time. If you haven't seen any of her videos, please do that right now. You're welcome.

9) Jaclyn Hill

Jaclyn Hill is a beauty guru who has taught me so much about makeup and provides the best in-depth explanations for every technique that she uses. But, that's not the only thing that makes her amazing. There's something about the way that she talks that make it feel like shes talking directly to you as if you're her best friend. She's the ultimate go to for when you have had a crazy stressful day. Jaclyn will make sure that you're highlight is on point and make sure that you dance it out at the end of a long day.

10) Rosanna Pansino

If you like cooking and all things nerdy, look no further. Rosanna Pansino's channel features the addictive series Nerdy Nummies in which she makes the cutest food based off of popular movies and video games. And all of her recipes are extremely simple, certainly not impossible like some YouTube tutorials. But, everything that she makes always turns out so cute and fancy looking, you're certain to find dozens that you'll want to try for yourself.