10 Ways To Make The Most Of Your 2020 Summer If You Live In Carrollton, GA

Add these to your never-ending bucket list.

323
IG: CarrolltonMainStreet

There are several things that you can do if you are in Carrollton Ga for the summer.. here are 10 things to add to your bucket list!

1. Coke Mural

Taking cute photos by this mural in the cover photo is a must! A true aesthetic for sure, it's downtown.

2. Walking the square

Walking the square is something that you should do, there is plenty to explore on the square just by walking it all and it's very cute!

3. Eating on the square

Being hangry in Carrollton is not good. There are also lots of cool places to eat in the square. Your tastebuds will appreciate you for sure if you go into The Corner Cafe or The Irish Bred Pub.

4. Upper parking deck sunset on square

The photos on the upper parking deck on the square are super cool when its the sunset. Perfect for the gram too, you won't regret it!

5. Nama's Rooftop Bar

Even if you aren't getting food, you can go up to the rooftop during the day. It is 21 and up at night, but its also cool at night because there are the performers that perform down below.

6. The events on the square

The Taste of Carrollton event is super fun, when there are events back again this is a must. You get to experience the Carrollton atmosphere while trying new foods.

7. The Wolf Statue

There is a neat wolf statue downtown, they have them around campus at UWG too. It is just special to get a photo by this one too because its on the square.

8. Bookstore on the square

Even if you aren't an avid reader, this little book store in Carrollton by the parking garage is a must go to. It has some cool antique-like books too!

9. Carrollton Green Belt

The green belt will keep you on your toes, even if you walk it. I'm not much of a runner, so I would personally walk it.

10. Shopping in the Target plaza

You can't go wrong with the shops in the Target plaza. There is Target, Belk, Lizard Thicket, and Nail Salon.