10 Ways Millennials Feel About The Snapchat Update

Sincerely, dissapointed
107

Snapchat has altered the lives of users by creating a subpar, unfortunately, confusing update. Here are the ways we, Snapchat users, feel about this travesty.

1. Confused

When Snapchat released the update in mid-February, users across the nation and world were furious with the changes. Consolidated feed that jumbled all friend’s stories and Snapchat history together? Confusing division of feed and discover page featuring nauseating color scheme? I think not.

2. Frustrated

Oh, I just lost my 467-day streak with my sister? Cool.

3. Annoyed

I can’t find the last person who I Snapchatted and I don’t know why my best friend’s boyfriend's third cousin's college roommate’s story is popping up. What are you doing at the top of my feed, Nancy?

4. Why?

We don’t understand the logic behind splitting celebrity brand and content from our messages and friends. Kylie Jenner is my friend. Even if she doesn’t know it. Hi Stormi!

5. Boycott

I’m just going to stop using Snapchat because honestly I feel personally victimized by this update.

6. Looks for an alternative

Instagram stories are actually pretty cool. We can write on them in cool script writing. The stickers definitely make it more aesthetically pleasing and fun.

7. Hope

Snapchatted responded to a user’s direct message saying that it would potentially change the update back if a tweet got over 50,000 tweets.

8. Victory

The tweet got over 1.5 million tweets. We are saved, obviously.

9. Anger

The tweet was fake, Snapchat did not agree to do anything. It was all a lie. My trust issues have escalated to a level unmanageable.

10. Defeat

It’s over. It’s done. What’s the point?