10 Ways Anna from Frozen is your spirit animal

If you don't like Anna, you're just wrong.

233

I love Disney movies. A lot. I always wanted to find out the Disney princess I thought I identified with most. While I love Belle, I don't read quite as much as her. Unlike Ariel, I could never leave the ocean or my family. I don't have the domestic skills of Cinderella. Then I watched Frozen. I quickly realized the similarities that I share with Princess Anna of Arrendale.

1. You love sleeping

`

You may enjoy sleeping more than your own good and maybe you wake up just like Anna did in the above photo.

2. The cold does bother you anyway

You probably have to walk around like this to get from place to place.

3. You will eat lots of chocolate.

You find yourself having one piece of chocolate, which may turn into 10 pieces of chocolate or maybe that's just me.

4. You get a bit awkward sometimes

Sometimes you find yourself not knowing what to say. If a cute boy is involved, it can be even harder.

5. Okay, bye

You find yourself saying this phrase a bit too often. I feel you Anna.

6. You're easily excitable

There's no holding back for you! If you get excited, you will share it loudly and proudly. You get excited over the littlest and biggest of things and are very optimistic.

7. You are impulsive

You sometimes make decisions without thinking them through as much as you should. You listen to your heart despite what the consequences may be such as just getting engaged to a man you just met. Maybe that's just Anna. Still love you girl.

8. You're strong

You are more than capable of holding your ground and standing up for yourself. You say what you mean and mean what you say.

9. You're optimistic that despite difficulties, you will find true love.

Despite being hurt and maybe having your heart broken, you know that one day you will find or have found the one that will never dream of it just like Anna did. And someone who you can eat a lot of food with just like Anna and Kristoff.

10. You know that friendship is what really matters at the end of the day.

Whether you have a sister through blood like Elsa, or a sister through heart, no boy can possibly compare to the love you have for your sister. Your best friend will always be the one for you at the end of the day and has always been since the beginning.