10 Unique Gifts For The Unique Person in Your Life

Unique gift ideas are the best ideas.

Getting gifts for friends and family is hard. No matter how well you know the person it can still be so difficult to choose. Getting gifts for significant others is just as hard- so here are 10 ideas for gifts that for partners, or anyone special in your life.

1. Molecular jewelry.

This is a jewelry trend that's pretty popular on Etsy right now, and in general is relatively inexpensive as well. I can personally recommend Molecular Motifs, a shop on Etsy if you are interested in purchasing a jewelry like this. There are different styles as well, so if you want something more feminine or masculine or what have you.

2. Life Token

This is a really affordable way to get custom jewelry. Life Token have some that are ready-made and there is a customizable option as well. Even with customized purchases, the delivery time was not too terrible. They also get back to any questions about their product very quickly, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

3. Voice Art

This option is a little more pricey, but if there are any music lovers out there, this is perfect. This Etsy shop is called ArtsyVoiceprint, and they have several song posters ready to ship. They make posters, but also cards and several other things as well. They can even do custom projects as though. If you send them an audio recording of your own they can create a print of that!

4. Long-Distance Lamps

If you are in a long distance relationship and want a little extra reminder that the person you love this might be a good, unique fit for you. These are called Long Distance Touch Lamps. When one person touches their lamp to turn it on, whoever has the corresponding lamp, no matter how far away, the second lamp will turn on. Each lamp comes with the ability to change different colors so you don't have to worry about choosing a color. You can also get however many you want. This is also just a neat lamp that looks nice, and even if you go just one as a gift I'm sure the person receiving this gift would be thankful.

5. Customizable wine bottles

If you and your loved one are over 21 and enjoy red wine this is a great gift idea. From Gift Tree, you can order a bottle of red wine in a personalized wine bottle. After you drink the wine you can clean out the bottle and have a nice keepsake.

6. World Maps

If you have a world traveler you're trying to get a gift for look no further. This is a scratch map of the world. So as the owner travels the world they can scratch off the places they've been, like a lottery ticket. This can be found online at Amazon as well as www.uncommongoods.com.

7. Homesick Candles

If the person you're trying to get a gift for isn't as excited to be traveling and maybe get a little homesick, getting them a homesick candle from Uncommon Gifts might be a good idea. Uncommon gifts have made customized scents for each state. New Jersey's scent is candy apple, cranberry, and vanilla while Indiana apparently smells like vanilla, coconut, and white musk. Unfortunately, they don't have every state, but it's worth taking a look. Even if it doesn't according to you it doesn't smell like the intended state, it's the thought that counts.

8. Ticket Stub Diary

If you have a loved one who enjoys going to movies, or the theater, or museums, or anything that might leave them with a ticket stub getting them a really Ticket Stub Diary. You can find this online at Uncommon Gifts and it's a great idea if you and the person you're gifting this to go to these kinds of events often. Cute, right?

9. Travel Stub Diary

There is also a Travel stub diary. You can find this at Uncommon Good as well.

10. Bath Bombs

So if you have someone who you're getting gifts for is a fan of bath bombs and nice smelling soaps and things going to the store Lush is a great idea. However, Uncommon Goods has a set of Solar System Bath Bombs. So if you've got a friend who enjoys baths AND space, this is a great gift. Each planet has a designated bath bomb, and they all look pretty nice, I bet they smell just as nice.

So there you have it, 10 unique gift ideas for a unique person in your life. If no of these catch your eye, just remember that whoever your getting this gift for will probably be just as happy with something handmade and at the end of the day it's the thought that counts. So don't sweat it.

Happy Holidays!!!!