10 Things Turning 10 In 2017

10 Things Turning 10 In 2017

What do you remember from 2007?

26
10 Things Turning 10 In 2017
imore

You will be feeling old after finding out what is turning 10 years old in 2017. It is hard to believe that all these things 10 years ago! IF you were born before 2007 you will most likely remember these events and things. So much time has passed but it just feels like just yesterday. It is evern hard to imagine that people were born after 2007 when we did not have any of this. These are things that turning 10 in 2017.

1. iPhone

Can you believe that the first iPhone came out in June 2007. We were mostly living flip phones, which are rare to have now. It is so hard to believe how technology has changed in just 10 years.

2. "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

Before 2007 we really did not know Kim and her family. Now since the show aired we can not stop talking about them.

3. "Charlie Bit my Finger"

One of the funniest videos on YouTube was made 10 years ago. I do not know about you, but I still quote it all the time.

4. "Gossip Girl"

The very first episode of gossip girl was premiered in 2007. That is when we did know who gossip girl could possibly be.

5. "Superbad"

We got introduced to Mclovin 10 years ago in the funny comedy movie "Superbad". It's weird to imagine how young the actors were in this movie. Christopher Mintz-Plasse who played Fogell was only 17 years old.

6. "Crank That (Souja Boy)" by Souja Boy

People knew he whole dance to this song with the super soak included. Now when we play no one really knows that dance or are to embarrassed to do it.

7. "Irreplaceable" by Beyoncé

To the left to the left. Beyoncé was getting it with having the top song of 2007. She was the queen bee and still is.

8. Britney Spears 2007 meltdown

Do you remember when Britney shaved her head and went crazy, that was 10 years ago. Also the same time a guy made the "Leave Britney alone video." Since then we have left her alone and she is better than ever.

9. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

Can you believe that the last Harry Potter book came out 10 years ago. If you are an avid fan or not this is still so shocking.

10. Obama

In 2007. Obama officially declares candidacy. I do not think we would of believed anyone when he won the election, not just once, but twice.

What do you remember from 2007?