10 Times You Really Miss Your Roommates Over Break

I definitely deserve the break from school and all of the work... but please don't make me leave my people.

2210
www.starpulse.com

Break is all fun and games until your home friends go to work and you're left reminiscing on all of the times you took for granted this year. We forget how magical it is being surrounded by our friends 24/7. You know what they say; you don't know what you've got 'till its gone. And after we realize that, we'll appreciate every pillow talk a lot more, and get (a little) less mad the next time they forget to take out the trash.

1. When you have nobody to get food with you

Waiting in line at Chipotle is torturous when there is no one to help you decide whether you want a bowl or a burrito.

2. When one closet is simply just not enough

Having multiple closets full of clothes your size available to you at all times– it's the only reason you make it out of the door on time each morning. What in the world are you supposed to do with this?

3. When there is no one to sit on the toilet to talk with while you shower

Even the things that used to feel normal doing alone... feel really weird now.

4. When it's 3 a.m. and you can't sleep

So instead of laying your head down, closing your eyes, and talking about every little thing that happened that day... you'll turn off the light, pick up your phone, and tell the group chat.

5. When your Mom is yelling at you to pick your clothes up (which your roommate would never do)

Seriously. You've been home for five minutes and she is already complaining about that coat you left on the chair.

6. When you can't decide which outfit says "Family Party"

You can send pictures to ask for their opinions, but Snapchat doesn't give the look any justice. Not having three girls to give you the okay on that outfit and having to figure it out all by yourself will add an hour to any routine.

7. When nobody will continue your latest Netflix binge with you

You don't want to wait for your mom to catch up to you on Shameless, but you also don't feel like stopping every five minutes to explain what is going on. Guess you'll have to lock yourself in your room and keep all of your ingenious comments to yourself.

8. When you have so much to say but no one to say it to

Whether you just stubbed your toe, didn't know how to respond to a text, or needed help with an Instagram caption... chances are no one in your house cares.

9. When you try to explain your inside jokes to your home friends

The 10 minute story behind why you laughed at the word "salmon" just isn't worth anyone's time.

10. When you really need someone to snuggle

You get lonely a lot quicker, and can't wait to attack them (with love) when you're back.