10 Times 'This Is Us' Made University Of Alabama Students Say, 'Wow, This IS Us!'

A mix of emotions every college student has faced!

102
NBC Universal

Ah, college! An exciting time for everybody filled with tests, parties, studying, and new friends. And while nobody really forgets their college lives, there are some parts that we wish we could forget. The cast of "This Is Us" can certainly explain some thoughts that every college student has at one point during their semesters.

1. When you go from a stress-free week to having a test in every class

As college students, we can never expect what our workload will be for a given week. We can only hope that not every professor decides to schedule their midterm in the same week. However, we also know that this never happens.

2. Those late night talks when you can't see the light...

Thanks to everyone who stuck with me through the meltdowns and late night studying, and assured me that everything would be OK.

3. When you're trying to plan your life but there are four events happening at the exact same time

I promise I'm trying my best, I just really can't be in eight different places at once.

4. When you agree to go out but when the night comes you regret that decision

On second thought, I think I might just fall asleep right now...

5. When someone asks how college is going

Unless you consider back to back classes, work, and catching up at the dining halls a thrilling lifestyle.

6. When you just need a break and find your best friend

Sometimes a hug is exactly what we need when everything starts getting crazy.

7. When you make it out of bed before noon on a weekend

Trust me when I say that this is a difficult task, especially as the semester drags on.

8. When you get that call saying money has been transferred into your account

Nothing can make a college student happier!

9. When you realize another semester has passed and you're that much closer to having to leave

Honestly, how can 16 weeks fly by so fast?

10. When you realize you won't see your friends all summer

We all love summer, but it isn't easy having to leave some of your closest friends for 4 months!

Though Rebecca, Jack, and the Big Three may be reacting to their own life events, it's clear that their reactions can be pretty similar to the reactions of college students.