8 Times "The Office" Perfectly Portrayed Christmas

"I got myself for Secret Santa. I was supposed to tell somebody, but I didn't."

63
E! Online

What better way to get ready for Christmas than to watch all of "The Office" Christmas specials? From Dwight's crazy antics to Pam and Jim being perfect as usual, these episodes have to near the top when it comes to what to watch for Christmas. Also, can we admit that Kevin is the funniest person ever? I always liked watching "The Office" because it was hilariously realistic, and its Christmas specials are no different. Here's how "The Office" got Christmas right:

1. When Jim and Pam made unique gifts.

There is nothing better than giving and receiving a homemade gift from someone. Jim was the all-time great at making his own unique gifts, like the time when he bought Pam a teapot and specialized it just for her. Jim put a cassette, his high school yearbook photo and a few other things that were all inside jokes between the two inside of the teapot. Obviously, Pam loved it.

Pam also made Jim a homemade gift one year called "The Adventures of Jimmy Halpert." She designed an entire comic book just for Jim, which left him speechless. When you take the time to actually make a unique, personal gift for someone, it becomes the best gift that they could ever receive because it shows how much you care.

2. When Michael bought the iPod.

On the opposite spectrum of Jim and Pam, Michael bought a gift for Secret Santa that was expensive and thoughtless, and almost ruined the office's Christmas party. Sometimes during Christmas, we focus too much on money and what kind of gifts we are getting, rather than more important things.

3. When Kevin stuffed his face with food.

Let's face it, the holiday season is all about eating as much food as possible. Cookies, candy – you name it. When someone tells you that you can't have seconds, do as Kevin does and get them anyway.

4. When Kevin sat on Santa Claus.

There's always a kid that freezes up and doesn't know what to ask Santa.

5. When Kevin got himself for Secret Santa.

What's a Christmas without participating in Secret Santa?

6. When we found out that Belsnickel isn't real.

There comes a time in everyone's life when they realize that Belsnickel isn't real, and that he's actually just Dwight.

7. When Dwight made Christmas epic.

Sure, the Christmas classics are great, but Christmas music that you can rock out to? Dwight knows what's good.

8. When the whole office took photos.

Why does every picture have to be perfect? Like Oscar says, "Is it worth it?" And in the end, like Michael says, you're not going to get the perfect picture. This is every family holiday picture.