10 Times Miranda Priestly Was Savage

10 Times Miranda Priestly Was Savage

I asked for clean, athletic, smiling; she sent me dirty, tired and paunchy. - Miranda Priestly

255
10 Times Miranda Priestly Was Savage
Fanpop

One of my favorite movies of all time is The Devil Wears Prada. First off, Meryl Steep is such a goddess, Anne Hathaway is me in my daily life, Emily Blunt is the girl we grow to love, and Stanley Tucci is what we all look for in a fashionable guy best friend. This movie is a little over 10 years old now, but it is a movie that will never get old.

The character of Miranda Priestly is definitely one that we love to hate! She is known for her cut-throat work ethic and sense of fashion, but my favorite thing about her character are all of her spot on burn moments towards other characters. Here are 10 savage burns that Miranda dished out in the movie.

1. When Miranda brutally, but swiftly corrected Andy during her interview.

2. When she really just needed her damn coffee.

3. When she doesn't care for your excuses.

4. Every time she was done with someone. Just two simple words.

5. When someone didn't move quick enough for her, because you know her time was so precious.

6.When her sarcasm was on point.

7. Then there was that one time Miranda was in Florida during a hurricane and she couldn't understand why her flight was canceled.

8. When she expects people to read her mind.

9. Then there we the countless time Miranda dropped her bag and coat on Andy's desk followed by a list of off the wall tasks.

10. And let's not forget the one time that she totally schooled and burned Andy about her "cerulean" sweater.