10 Times Jim and Pam Were Relationship Goals

No other TV romance will ever compare.

50

Jim and Pam were the cutest TV couple even before they became a couple (four seasons before they started dating to be exact). "The Office" has been off the air since 2013, but Jim and Pam are still relationship goals.

1. They were once friendship goals.

Working at a paper company sounds really boring. Would I work there if only for the possibility of having a friendship like Jim and Pam's? Yes, absolutely.

2. Jim put together the cutest Christmas present.

While everyone was fighting for an iPod, this teapot was being tossed around unloved. It is a cute present to begin with, but the contents are what really makes it special.

3. They pranked Dwight.

The couple that pranks together stays together.

4. They lovingly annoyed each other.

We all know that life isn't like the romance movies.

5. Jim's proposal was spontaneous and perfect.

A gas station on the highway doesn't scream romance, yet it is such a beautiful proposal.

6. Jim made Pam feel better about the tear in her veil.

If this doesn't scream, "I love you no matter what goes wrong on our wedding day," then I don't know what does.

7. Pam just knew that they were meant for each other.

I think that it is safe to say that this solidified Jim and Pam as the cutest couple, on TV or in real life.

8. Their reaction when they found out that Pam was pregnant for the first time was so cute.

Jim's reaction was absolutely precious.

9. There are obvious moments.

Believe us, Jim. Waiting four years for you two to marry was the hardest thing that we've had to do, too.

10. And there are small things.

We all know that those everyday moments are the important ones.

As Pam says in the finale, "There's a lot of beauty in the ordinary things. Isn't that kinda the point?" and not a soul can convince me that their relationship isn't the most beautifully ordinary one ever.