10 Times College Students Related To Grey's Anatomy

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?"

18
Her Campus

Basically, the two most life changing decisions a college student can make are investing in Netflix and choosing to watch Grey’s Anatomy. It’s funny, it’s sad, it keeps you on edge, and it knows how to play with your emotions (thanks, Shonda). Grey’s has a way of teaching life lessons through best and worst times, and despite the show being about doctors and surgeons, it has moments that can be pretty relatable to anyone in any given situation. With that being said, here are the top ten times college students related to Grey’s Anatomy.

1. When all else fails, pizza with friends is the way to go.

2. When your friends are constantly wanting to go out but they don't get the whole "broke college student" thing:

3. Let's be honest, the main reason we go to any event on campus is because of the words "free food."

4. If this hasn't been you at least once today, you're lying.

5. When your professor says you have a five-page paper due at midnight:

6. Getting weird looks as you walk to class in your sweats looking like you haven't slept in days:

7. When you're up for an 8 A.M. and someone tries to talk to you:

8. When you wake up in the morning and someone asks "What happened last night?"

9. Things aren't always going to be okay, and that's okay:

10. And this is us during finals week: