10 Timeless Songs From The Past 10 Years

Who could forget these old-ish tunes?

93

If you jammed along to music on the radio during any time from 2005 to 2015, you probably couldn't get enough of these songs. We sang and hummed along with them as they played on Top 40 stations again and again. As you skim this list, you may be hit with nostalgia or a feeling of annoyance because you played the song on your CD player a little too often.

1. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

Two times we've been 'round that track and this song is still the greatest.

2.Bad Day by Daniel Powder

We'd probably have a bad day if we heard this song again.

3. Umbrella by Rihanna

I don't know about you, but I'd be one happy clam if this song randomly played at one point during my day.

4. Low by Flo-Rida Featuring T-Pain

Throw on those boots with the fur and get down with this timeless tune.

5. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas

Honestly, any Black Eyed Peas song will give me a nice trip down nostalgia lane.

6. Tik Tok by Ke$ha

This song will forever be my anthem. No doubts about that.

7. Rolling in the Deep

If you weren't already in love with Adele's voice before hearing this song, you definitely were after hearing it.

8. Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye Featuring Kimbra

I can't resist singing the chorus at the top of my lungs whenever this song shows up on my playlist.

9. Thrift Shop

The Kidz Bop version says "Walk up into to the club like 'What up? I gotta hit song!"' Nice.

10. Fancy by Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX

Shout out to my fellow humans who still have the rap to this memorized.

Ten years ago we heard the lyrics of Hollaback Girl playing over and over in our minds. Within the ten years that passed, we hummed a number of new tunes, each of them evoking different emotions and memories, some good, and some not so good. In ten more years, we'll be looking back on these songs with the same sentiments. That, my friends, is the power of music.