I have recently reached that point in my college career where I start to question basically everything. As college students, we've all been there. It's totally normal; there's no reason to freak out about it.
If you are freaking out about wondering if you made the right choice in picking your major, try doing these 10 things:
1. Try to imagine doing something different.
2. Try taking elective classes that are the complete opposite of your major.
3. Do research on different job opportunities that involve your major. Or in other words, branch out on job opportunities.
4. Talk to your friends about their majors and why they picked their specific major.
5. Try writing a pro and con list about your major.
6. Talk to your parents and get their input.
7. Picture yourself in 10 years. What can you picture yourself doing that would make you the happiest?
8. Take to older students in your major about your concerns.
9. Go to the career center.
10. Finally, it's important to talk to your counselor about your concerns. Remember they are there to help.
Ultimately, it is important to make sure that you enjoy what you are studying. Life is extremely too short for you to waste it away doing and studying something that makes you miserable.
Live your best life!