10 Things To Do With Bae

10 Things To Do With Bae

He's handsome, funny, and just one crunch of a guy! He's bae!

810
10 Things To Do With Bae

Hanging with bae is the highlight of anyone's day. What's more to love than seeing those gorgeous orange crisps, chiseled angles, and that satisfying crunch? There is literally nothing better, and you know that because he's nacho average bae. While you're probably always with each other, sometimes it's hard to figure out what to do, so I'm saving you the trouble and making a quick and easy guide of "to-dos" to do with bae! Here are 10 to get you started:

1. Sleep In!

There's nothing better then getting a few more Zzzs in before waking up and facing the day, so you might as well spend more time in bed with bae! And you never know, it might lead to something else.

2. Netflix and Cool Ranch!

Who doesn't like to lounge around and stream Netflix endlessly? And why not do it with bae? Tip: If you watch a scary movie, you'll have a reason to nuzzle your face into his shoulder and smell his cheesy cologne!

3. Have a Snack!

It's easy enough to go into your fridge or pantry and see what you have in stock to munch on. If nothing else, you can always munch on bae!

4. Go to the Park!

If the weather is nice, throw on some shoes and go for a walk to your favorite park! A word of warning; don't leave bae alone for too long. Birds and small mammals like him just as much as you do!

5. Take Bae to Work!

You talk about him all the time, so now you can show off bae to your coworkers! Let's keep the PDA down to a minimum, though, shall we?

6. Take Bae Out to Eat!

Kick off the evening with a romantic meal at his favorite restaurant: Taco Bell! He'll get to see some of his pals, and you'll get to enjoy a nice Doritos Locos taco.

7. See a Movie!

You can take bae out and watch something on the big screen at the local theater, and if the movie is a bust, you can always just make out in the back row. The crunching might get you kicked out, however (it happened to me once).

8. Spa Day!

After a long week at work, you can surprise bae with a day at the spa! He might get a bit soggy in the steam room, though.

9. Spice Things Up!

Bae always suggests bringing in another chip, so maybe now's the time to have a little fun! We know you both have been eyeing those Spicy Nacho Doritos for a long time.

10. Pool Party!

Invite some friends over, and just hang out by the pool with bae! Remember, you need to wait at least 30 minutes after eating to get back into the water!

I hope this helps to give you some ideas! I've done all of these things with my bae, and I can assure you that they are bound to make your relationship stronger and cheesier.