10 Things To Do In Springfield Missouri This Summer

Everyone gets bored and needs something to do in the summer

24

I have lived in Springfield my entire life and trust me I get bored. If you are ever bored go through this list and you won't be anymore.

1. Firehouse pottery- This place is so fun. You pick whatever piece of pottery you want and paint it however you want and then they fire it and you pick it up in a week or 2.

2. Parks- You can do anything at parks. Eat a meal, walk, play sports, or any other games. Here are a few parks: Nathanial Greene, Phelps Grove, and Busiek State Park.

3. You can make your own team and play sports at different places as well. You could go to Coppers Tennis Complex, Chesterfield Family Center, or the YMCA.

4. Mini golf- One of the least expensive places is Fun Acre. There is also Glow Golf, Swing Right Golf, and Get Away Golf.

5. Wondering Of Wildlife- I have personally never been there but I have been wanting to go and I have heard it is really cool to see.

6. Zoo- The only zoo I know of is the Dickerson Park Zoo and I have been there many times.

7. Springfield Art Museum- This is a fun free place to go to.

8.1984- THis is an arcade in downtown Springfield that I have been to once and it was a lot of fun that time.

9. Fantastic Caverns- This is a cave that I went to every year for school when I was younger.

10. If you are looking to somewhere a little further away there is always Branson. You could do silver dollar city, white water, go carts, mini golf, shopping, etc.