10 Things That Are Just As Easy, If Not More Difficult, Than Voting

Seriously, it's that easy.

8219
Wikimedia Commons.

With the general election happening in less than a month, here are ten things that are just as easy, if not more difficult, than voting.

1. Waiting in line at the DMV

But then again, I would literally do anything else but wait in line at the DMV.

2. Drinking the recommended daily amount of water

Don't be shy, pour a glass of water and read up on the measures.

3. Doing your laundry

If you vote by mail, you can probably seal your ballot by the time your machine is on the last rinse cycle.

4. Learning a new TikTok dance

The only thing we really need to "Tap In" to is the issues we're addressing in this year's election.

5. Scheduling a dentist appointment

It may seem just as intimidating, but it's really not.

6. Completing all of your tasks on "Among Us"

Don't be an imposter, go vote.

7. Ordering food

It's like picking out which kind of sauces that you want added on with your meal, except with how you want to be represented.

8. Finishing a season of your favorite TV show

Seriously, it doesn't take that long.

9. Taking a nap

Yes, even including your hibernation naps.

10. Texting your ex

If you do find yourself in a scenario where you want to text your ex (you probably shouldn't), tell them to go vote

* * *

This year's General Election takes place on Tuesday, November 3.