10 Things Only You And Your Bestie Do

10 Things Only You And Your Bestie Do

Or maybe it is just us...
4607

1. Read each others mind.

"Do you want Chick Fil A?" Uhhh....duh but how did you know?

2. Cry to each other because you are hormonal and hungry.

Maybe this is just us....probably not though. Crying in the Drive Thru is totally normal.

3. Sing the same song like 1000 times and it never gets old.

This is when you know it is a good day. For us, Hawaiian Roller Coaster ride is an oldie but a goodie.

4. Text each other at like 3 AM and they respond.

When you text your bestie "Are you awake?" and they either respond or walk into your room, you know they are life.

5. Wake each other up from naps to get food.

"Hey get up, I let you sleep for an extra 20 minutes...but lets get food."

6. Hang out with their mom and have a blast doing it.

This is the best thing...her mom is my bestie too no lie.

7. Laugh until you cry over the dumbest thing.

This usually happens when one of us embarrasses or hurts ourself.

8. Tuck each other into bed.

Just pulling a blanket over them, giving them a hug and telling them goodnight means the world.

9. Be brutally honest to each other.

This is a good feature of a bestie's relationship. If they shouldn't wear that outfit, tell them.

10. Love each other unconditionally.

This is the best part of having a bestie. I love her and never want to lose her.