10 Things Men Find Unattractive

10 Things Men Find Unattractive

the top petpeives

266
10 Things Men Find Unattractive
Buzzaura

As gossip lovers, women notice even the smallest mistakes that men make and then discuss them with their girlfriends. How about men whose occupation seems to have nothing to do with fashion? Do they really understand anything about women's outfit, perfume or makeup? Certainly, they do and here are 10 things about women that men find unattractive.

1. Intricate Hairstyle

Intricate hairstyles are okay for a carnival or an extravagant photo shoot. But for most men find a natural style free of styling gels, sticky hairsprays and other hair products is far more pleasant to see and touch.

2. Heavy Foundation

Foundation helps even out your complexion and improve your skin tone by hiding fine lines, blemishes, and little flaws. Too much foundation though is visible and makes your skin look unnatural. To apply it correctly you need thoroughly blend it with your skin and make it invisible to others and even yourself.

\

3. Glitter and shimmer on your eyelids

In all honesty very few women truly succeed in applying glittery and shimmery eye-shadow well, so it's best to avoid it unless you are a professional makeup artist. Matte shadow which does not cling to the eye crease is a much better choice for average Jane.

4. Gummed up eyelashes

When you apply too much mascara, it will clump, which is a far from sexy or tempting look. Try to use good quality mascara that neither smudges under your eyes nor rubs off after a couple of hours. For that extra touch use special brush to comb your lashes and remove the clumps.

5. Badly Shaved Body

The fact is that most men prefer smooth skin. So make sure your entire body, especially your legs and armpits, are perfectly clean and hairless. Good grooming tells a man a lot about your hygiene and plays an even a greater role than makeup. If your body is not totally neat, makeup will not save you.

6. Dry Skin

The feel of dry skin or the sight of scruffy elbows and heels is never pleasant. Remember to apply some moisturizing and nourishing shower gels, creams and body lotions after a shower.

7. Bad Breath and Yellowish Teeth

Bad breath and yellowish teeth will make the opposite sex stay well away from you. Think of the causes of the problem and do your best to solve it as soon as possible. Use whitening toothpaste to make your smile brighter and carry breath mints to make you smell fresh

.

8. Wrong Lip Liner

If you use both lipstick and lip liner, then be aware that after eating food only your lip liner will stay on your lips. This doesn't look attractive at all, especially on a date. It's even worse if your lip liner is much darker than your lipstick or your natural lip color. So remember to use lip products as close to your natural lip color as possible!

9. Too Much Fragrance

Perfume helps you express your individuality, but too much is never right. A drop of fine aroma is enough to attract men's attention and keep a man wondering and imagining a lot of beautiful things about your personality.

10. Public Grooming

Men do not want to know how you make yourself attractive, as this will ruin their illusion. So perform all major makeup procedures at home, not in public and make them think you are effortlessly beautiful.