10 Things You Haven't Thanked Your Best Friend For Yet

Sure, we thank them for picking up our Starbucks tab here and there, but do we thank them enough for all the other important things they do for us?

53

Whether you have one best friend or a whole group of gal pals whom you share your deepest and darkest secrets with, best friends are something we should all truly cherish. Sure, we thank them for picking up our Starbucks tab here and there but do we thank them enough for all the other important things they do for us? To all you awesome bff's, thank you for all you do!

1. For picking you up at your lowest points in life.

When you've had a rough week or when you just need to vent about life's frustrations, you undoubtedly turn to your best friend to help pick up the pieces.

2. For answering the phone regardless of what time it is.

It may be a serious phone call or we might just want to hear their voice after we stumble home on a Saturday night, but we know you'll pick up and listen.

3. For believing in you.

When we don't believe in ourselves, we have our best friends to tell us everything will be alright.

5. For making you a part of their family.

If you're always welcome to stay for dinner at their house and you're invited on their family vacations, you're officially a part of the family.

6. For reminiscing on old memories with you.

Reminiscing on embarrassing middle school memories like...

7. For not judging you for your mistakes.

Or maybe judging for a second and then telling you everything will be okay. You'll laugh at these mistakes later in life, so are they really mistakes?

8. For being there when "that boy" wasn't.

If he did you wrong in any way, shape, or form, odd's are your best friend hates him ten times more than you ever could. They'll be there to cheer you up with some tissues and ice cream.

9. For insisting you take more pictures.

Because it's always better to have more Instagram options.

10. For being your best friend for life.

There's no going back now, so you're basically locked in for life. All jokes aside, thank you for everything, best friend.