10 Things We All Hate In Horror Movies

10 Things We All Hate In Horror Movies

We've all seen those movies where you roll your eyes because of poor acting, or the many cliches we come across in Hollywood.
126

We've all seen those movies where you roll your eyes because of poor acting, or the many cliches we come across in Hollywood. I conjured (see what I did there) up the top 10 that I could think of that are most used.

1. Running up the stairs

I know I'm not the only one in the theater saying, "There's a front door right there." Am I right?

2. Yelling out, "Who's there, what do you want?"

I don't think the killer is going to politely respond with their name and purpose.

3. That one chick who always manages to fall over nothing

We've all seen it, the girl who trips over the thin air then chooses to crawl away from the masked killer. (Spoiler alert: they die 99% of the time)

4. The couple who walks into creepy a** woods to have sex

Couldn't you wait for something more comfortable? And come on ladies, have some respect for yourselves.

5. The a**hole who tries to take over

We all know the jerk who tries to run the show. (Spoiler alert: he usually dies too)

6. The leading star who gets one good hit on the killer BUT THEN STOPS AND DROPS THE WEAPON

COME ON. This is not the time to be thinking about getting in trouble for overkill. This is the time to take that sledgehammer and make sure you can't see their face anymore. Because he's just gonna get up and chase you once again, and all of us in the theater couldn't be more ashamed of you.

7. When someone sees foreign lettering, then reads it out loud

Way to go, you just either summoned a demon, awoken a curse, or brought the dead back to life. If you don't know what it says, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT read it out loud. I'm pretty sure even reading it in your head may be too risky.

8. The guy who never believes his wife about the haunted house

Way to be the jerk of the movie, everyone in the theater hates you. She's your wife, give her the benefit of the doubt or she'll be dragged away never to be seen again.

9. When half of the movie is a porno

We get it, teenagers have sex, but you don't have to waste five mins to show us, just fade into another scene. I'm pretty sure we're all old enough to understand what happens.

10. When the group decides to split up

Let's face it, that's a dumb idea. At least two-thirds of your party is going to die. Strength in numbers people, strength in numbers!