10 Things That Only Fall Lovers Understand

"Yes I love fall, and no I'm not sorry..."

364
explorewisconsin.com

Though it is ridiculous, we all know that one person that cringes at the mere mention of pumpkin spice anything. Yes I love fall, and no I'm not sorry. Go ahead, judge me if you will, but if you can't appreciate the beautiful science behind the season that isn't too hot, and isn't too cold, I am so sincerely sorry. Listed below are 10 Things That Only Fall Lovers Understand.

1. Pumpkin Spice Everything

As a fellow lover of fall I whole heartedly understand your excitement! Seeing that first pumpkin spice flavored anything anywhere! Mini freak out am I right? It is just the start to our favorite part of the year! Haters back off let us have our PSL!

2. Seeing The First Leaf Change

One of my favorite parts of the fall season is the beautiful scenery. Leaves falling signals the beginning of it all! It is the most exciting thing to see after a long hot August!

3. Halloween Decorations

For the kind inside of us all, there is nothing better than walking through walmart and seeing Halloween decorations. For a college student, it gives you something to look forward to! You are never too old to trick or treat and let's be honest, can you really resist those decorations?

4. Movie Marathons

Whether it be horror movies like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Halloween, or childhood classics like Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, no matter your preference you can count on these movies playing on repeat in honor of Halloween.

5. Candy

Just think back to when you were a kid and your eyes lit up at the beautiful sight of Halloween candies everywhere! Candy corn and popcorn balls and chocolate galore! What can I say Halloween gives me an excuse to indulge in my guilty pleasures.

6. Fall Festivals

Everything about a fall festival is enticing! The games, the food, and sometimes even the costumes all add up to a good time! It's like a fair, but it's based on the best season EVER.

7. Bonfires

Bonfires are a tradition in many places, especially the south! There is just something about a bunch of people coming together to watch some stuff burn. If you're lucky there might even be smores!

8. Hoodies

Finally! For the first time in forever you can break out those hoodies! Who does't love a good comfortable hoodie. It's like a constant hug!

9. Football

With fall comes football! Growing up in the south, football is taken very seriously. We bleed our colors and flaunt our pride! From high school to college, it's prime time for the sports lovers!

10. Thanksgiving

Among the reverence of this holiday and being thankful for our many blessings, there is also thanksgiving dinner! Thanksgiving is the holiday that fills you with thankfulness, love, and LOTS of food!

With that being said, my heart goes out to my fellow fall lovers! May your pumpkin spice be plentiful and your leaves fall soon!