1. Your email being overflowed by all the candidates running for offices in your area.
2. Your roommate is subject to your politic rants.
3. Being embarrassed for your peers when you read their LENGTHY Facebook posts complaining about government.
4. Writing your congress person on the regular.
5. The feeling you get after voting.
6. Telling other people to vote.
7. That feeling you get when your candidate wins.
8. ...Or when they don't.
9. Hoping that our nation will get it together.
10. Understanding that it takes all kinds to make the world go round.
Cover Image Credit: Lydia Doss