10 Things All Coffee Lovers Know To Be True

If you love coffee as much as I do you will know all, or at least most, of these statements to be true.

25

I started enjoying coffee during my junior year of high school, but since coming to college I found an all new appreciation, *cough* dependence *cough*, for coffee. I recently bought six bags of Starbucks coffee because they were half off. I promise it wasn't overkill (okay maybe it was). So whether you're addicted to the caffeine in coffee or just enjoy the flavor, everyone who drinks at least a cup of coffee a day knows these 10 things to be true.

1. Forming a coherent sentence or even thought in the morning before your first cup of coffee is nearly impossible.

2. There's no smell quite like that of freshly brewed coffee, and nothing sounds better in the morning than the coffee pot/Keurig brewing the liquid energy.

3. Coffee tastes good at any time of the day.

4. Your best friend is the travel mug that keeps your coffee hottest the longest, unless you're one of those incredible people who wakes up early enough to finish your cup before you leave for work/school.

5. A good cup of coffee can make any boring meeting/event just a bit more bearable.

6. People who function efficiently and are chipper in the mornings without coffee are foreign specimen.

7. Luke warm coffee that is suppose to be hot is the literal worst.

8. On that note, microwaves are life savers when it comes to heating up that half a cup of coffee you didn't finish earlier, even though it won't be as good as when it was first brewed.

9. It's never too hot outside for hot coffee.

10. Coffee might as well be an elixir from the Greek gods.

If you can't tell from the above statements I am only slightly addicted to coffee. But we all have our vices so at least mine tastes great, and it's only caffeine!