10 More Things You Must Add To Your Bucket List

As if they already weren't long enough.

29
Youtube

Bucket lists have been a popular way to set specific goals/plans for oneself for years. Here are 10 more you should add to yours immediately.

1. Travel abroad.

Traveling abroad is such an amazing experience that broadens your horizons, everyone should try it at least once.

2. Seeing the Northern Lights.

Who wouldn't want to do this?

3. Try something new.

Whether that'd be a new food or different tea flavor, you might find something new you love.

4. Go on a road trip.

Not only will you sight see, but you'll grow closer to the friends you travel with.

5. Go to a concert.

Seriously, they're worth it.

6. Face one of your fears.

It might be heights, it might be making a speech, but conquering a fear is rewarding and can help you in the long run.

7. Volunteer for a good cause.

If there's a program you've always wanted to take part of to help others, sign up for it and try it. Not only will you be helping someone else, but you'll ultimately help yourself.

8. Learn a new language.

I can't stress this one enough, Learning a new language is super exciting and fun. Just try it.

9. Work your dream job.

We all have one, make it your goal to someday work the job you've always been so passionate about.

10. Learn a new sport or activity.

Surfing, hiking, soccer, honestly, anything can go under this list.

Your bucket list should be a fullfilling expirience, make it one!