10 Student Discounts You Didn't Know Existed

College Students, Here Are 10 Student Discounts You Might Want To Know About

Who knew all of these stores gave out discounts?

197
Kate Nystrom

As college students, shopping and buying things is hard. Even if you're not necessarily a "broke college student", spending money can be one of the hardest things to do. Remember when we were 16 years old and we thought buying something for 15 bucks was considered cheap? Now, I feel uncomfortable paying over 10 dollars for any kind of meal. Lucky for us, there are plenty of stores and restaurants that offer student discounts to help us out a little bit. With the holidays coming up, some of these discounts might be super helpful when it comes to your shopping.

Publix

If you go grocery shopping at the Publix (the best grocery store ever, don't fight me on it) and show them your student ID, you will get 5% off your total purchase.

Amazon

Students can get free two-day shopping for six months, and a discount on Amazon Prime!

Chick-fil-A

At MOST stores, you can get a free drink by showing your student ID.

Waffle House

As if you need another reason to visit Waffle House, you can get 10% off your waffles or coffee.

Cinemark Theatres

If you show your student ID at any Cinemark movie theatre, you can get a discount on your movie ticket.

Charlotte Russe

Show your student ID at checkout, and you'll get 10% your entire purchase.

Sam's Club

If you sign up for a Sam's Club Collegiate Membership, you can get a discount on membership and college essentials.

Banana Republic

We all know how expensive this store can be, but it's nice to know students can get 15% off their entire purchase!

Adobe

Purchase Adobe's student edition software to receive a discount on their applications.

Apple

Students can save 5% on MOST purchases, and you could even save up to $200 on a Mac!

Happy discounted shopping!!