10 Struggles Only Female Sports Fans Understand

Nothing is better than game day

15
usatftw.files.wordpress.com

1.) For some reason, we have to justify our love of sports.

Why do I justify something that I love? I love sports because I love sports, simple as that.

2.) People for some reason don't believe us when we say we do actually love sports.

I love them and it's the bottom of the hour right now, so SportsCenter is on and I wanna watch it.

3.) "You only like Team X because Player X is hot."

Yeah, some of my favorite players are hot, but my favorite players aren't based solely on looks. It's based on the most talented, best style, best on and off-court personality, etc.

4. ) Men try to explain the rules to us.

As if I don't know the rules. Dude, I know! I've read the rule book!

5.) "You're only watching the game because you're trying to impress a guy."

OHMYGOD, NO I'M NOT!! I actually want to watch the game, now move because you're blocking the tv.

6.) Don't tell me to go grab you a beer.

Don't say that to me unless you want all of the years of watching Clay Matthews' tackling form to be put to good use.

7.) These are some of the only fan-wear available for women.

I mean, c'mon man! Why would I want to wear team apparel that isn't even the team colors?

8.) "Can you name another player on the team besides the star?"

Yep. Wanna hear the starting lineup?

9.) Don't ask me if I watched the game, because I did.

Why would you think that I didn't? No, I actually want to the game. In fact, there is another game on right now and I will be actually pissed if you don't turn it on.

10.) I would rather watch the game than the Bachelor.

I love the Bachelor, but sports are my favorite thing and I would never pass up the opportunity to watch a game.