10 Struggles Every Dog Owner Knows

10 Struggles Every Dog Owner Knows

17
10 Struggles Every Dog Owner Knows

We all love our dogs, sometimes more than people. They take over our snapchat stories, our Instagram posts, our beds, our lives.

Who would we really be without our dogs? But there are a few things we could live without.

1. Hair, Hair Everywhere

In your car. On your furniture. In your food. On your clothes.

Do not wear black.

2. This Face

They probably want something. It is probably your food.

3. Coming Home to Find This

They get in the garbage. They eat food left on the counters. They tear apart furniture. Then they sit there with a cute face and tear apart your heart.

4. Enforcing the no dogs on the bed rule

How can you say no to your dog when they just want to snuggle? Just tonight you say, until it becomes every night.

5. Having your dog take up your whole bed

Sleeping with a dog either means you're suffocating under their weight, they're cutting off the circulation on your legs, their butt is in your face, or you have to lay at some odd angle with your limbs in weird positions just so they can fit. You will still let them sleep with you though because you love them.

6. Visits to the vet

I don't know which is worse, the bill after going to the vets or the process of actually getting my dog to the vets.

7. Going outside right after they came in

8. Farts

Gas mask anybody? Dog farts are lethal.

9. Barking at nothing for no reason

10. Not using the comfy beds you buy them

Even if they don't chew it up, they would rather sleep on the floor or in your bed. They don't care that you just spent money on a super comfy and cute bed for them.

But hands down we still love them and would put up with their crap any day. Literally.