Having trouble with planning that party for your best friend? Feeling a little frisky and in the mood to throw a rager next weekend? The Party Planning Committee has you all set, and you just need to follow these ten simple steps to host the next party of the century.
1. Collect money from everyone to pay for party supplies.
2. Pick a food that everyone likes.
Everyone likes pizza!
3. Set up unforgettable decorations.
Be bold. Be breathtaking.
4. Take a group photo.
Jumping strongly encouraged.
5. Make sure you buy enough alcohol for everyone.
Well, everyone except for Toby.
6. Start the party with a toast.
The wetter, the better.
Shake what yo mama gave ya.
8. Hire a stripper.
9. Then continue to dance.
It's more fun when the ladies get in formation.
10. And remember Oscar's words: You Only Live Once.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott