Midterms are finally over, and everyone is ready for a much needed break. Some people go on vacations, and some take the week to do absolutely nothing. If you're home for the week, here are ten stages that you will probably go through:
1. Walking into your house and feeling an overwhelming burst of happiness
2. Excessive sleeping
It's easy to sleep 9+ hours without a roommate or people playing lacrosse in the hallway.
3. Not leaving your house for days
4. Watching that Netflix show that you have been waiting all semester to start
5. Eating ten meals a day
How else are you going to have home cooked meals, and still get Panera, Moes, Taco Bell, and Dunkin'?
6. Trying to see all of your friends
7. Spending all of your money at Target
Because when was the last time you got to go to Target by yourself?