10 Songs By Maroon 5 That Put Their New 'Music' To Shame

Maroon 5 we miss your old music.

701

Maroon 5, a classic band of the 2000s. Adam Levine is a favorite to the eyes, and to all the other band members that no one knows and go under-appreciated: shoutout guys, y'all rock.

Anyway, to the very important point that needs to be made, Maroon 5 sucks now because they have conformed to the music industry and started making pop bullshit that uses electronic music and dumb lyrics that literally make you wanna cry because their old music was the best.

So, here are 10 old Maroon 5 songs from their prime that take you back to the good days.

1. Sunday Morning

Wow an OG bop! This is a song you just can't help but belt in your car. When it came out I can only imagine how many time this was a breakup song.

3. Harder to Breathe

Adam wrote this for his fans who get to look at hot gifs like this. You can't help but yell this song out. The chorus makes you want to dance like no other. Take me back. Also, the acoustic version is just as good.

4. Wake Up Call

Just a catchy song that is fun to sing along with. While the new songs are catchy, they are annoying, and this is a catchy song that actually has elements to it. Ugh, miss you, old Maroon 5.

5. Won't Go Home Without You

Such a good song! Don't you just want to run through the rain letting two tears fall from your face? No? Just me, OK.

6. Just a Feeling

One of my favorites. Really puts you in your feelings. If you haven't heard go listen right now. If you haven't heard in a while, you're welcome for reminding you.

7. Misery

Don't even tell me your 12-year-old self didn't love this song. 2010 was a special time. If you don't sing this every time you hear the word "misery" you are lying.

8. Never Gonna Leave This Bed

All the feels. I would never leave my bed if you were with me, Adam.

9. Payphone

On the verge of the pop mess Maroon 5 has turned into, but still a good song that everyone loves. Could dance to this forever.

10. She Will Be Loved

A CLASSIC. Maroon 5 at their peak. The best song. We all cry every time. If this song didn't make you believe in love you are a sociopath. Maroon 5 please for the sake of Miley and Liam in "The Last Song" please bring back your good music.

PSA: Maroon 5 I love you. Don't think I don't. I still listen to the "music" you put out, but I just miss the good stuff.