There will always be those iconic song lyrics that generation after generation knows and loves! I think these lyrics have definitely made the list... try not to sing them while you're reading, I dare you! Credit goes to my sweet mother for helping me compile a list!
1. "Sweeeeet Caroline, BUM BUM BUM..."
"So good! So good! So good!"
2. "Shut up and dance with me!"
My mom has never quite understood this one... :)
3. "We will, we will rock you"
Of course, just singing it isn't enough. You have to be stomping and clapping, too.
4. "A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3..."
Baby Michael Jackson, anyone?
5. "Nobody's perfect!"
Hannah Montana was the leader of the good old days.
6. "Burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby!"
And what's an iconic song list without the Jonas Brothers?
7. "Superstition ain't the way."
8. "And I was like baby, baby, baby, ohhhh"
This was the middle school anthem across the country.
"Young man!... something, something, something, young man!"
10. "It's a party in the U.S.A"
Another throwback to simpler, middle school times.
Many more could be added to this list... which songs do you deem iconic?