10 Signs You're A Stereotypical Gemini

10 Signs You're A Stereotypical Gemini

If you're born within May 21st and June 21st, you're definitely a Gemini.

56558
10 Signs You're A Stereotypical Gemini

Everyone identifies in one way or another with their zodiac sign. Whether you avidly follow along with your horoscope, reading the daily, weekly, and/or monthly ones to go with it, or just happen to know which sign you are, it is a part of who you are. If you happen to have been born within May 21st and June 21st, join the club of being a Gemini. Here are a few signs you happen to identify as that sign.

1. You are two faced.

Whether you like it or not, you are two faced. That doesn't mean it is a bad thing. Geminis just happen to be better at fitting in with different crowds. The misconception with you is that all Geminis are fake, disloyal, cold-hearted, and have no remorse. In reality, you would do anything to make everyone happy and that includes fitting in to figure out what people actually need.

2. You are a very emotional person.

You can't help but feel every emotion known to man, but that doesn't mean you always show it. You have to ability to flip a switch and hide your emotions from everyone. That also plays into the fact that people believe you have no heart, but it's only because you fear appearing weak and in need of help to others. When it comes to the end of the day, those emotions are still there and they will slowly wear you down.

3. You despise the feeling of boredom.

There's nothing more painful than not knowing what to do. You would rather deep clean every single bathroom you can find if it meant you didn't have to sit around for hours, desperately trying to find something to keep you occupied. One major downside to getting bored easily is that you tend to drop projects without finishing them. It's easy for you to get distracted and caught up in the idea of a new hobby that you would want to try.

4. You tend to be blunt with your choice of words.

It's not your fault if you know what you want and when you want it. Sometimes the only true way to get your point across is to get right to it, no sugarcoating and not leaving the space to talk about it. You don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with what you say, but there are times where there is no other way to say what you want.

5. Adventuring is what you're meant to do.

You are always in the mood to drop everything you're doing to run away and explore as much as you can. This may just have to do with easily being bored with where you are. The idea of an adventure excites you and gets your blood pumping and it gets to the point where you just can't hold yourself back anymore. Even sitting still in a seat can be a complete struggle for you.

6. You get accused of being childish.

When it comes to being a little bit childish, you're honestly just being joyful. Even when you're not trying, you tend to be a complete optimist and always see the best in every situation. Sometimes, that means you have to joke around, be silly, and even a little childish to keep that optimism in tact.

7. Love can be difficult for you.

As a Gemini, you know what you deserve and how much more you could be getting out of a significant other. You need a relationship that can keep you on your feet and constantly wondering what is going to come next. After a while, it's easy to know what is going to come next and you may struggle to find emotions that last. When you find that one person that is right for you, you will know and there going to be nothing that will stop you from keeping them in your life.

8. You are the life of the party.

It's hard for you to step off to the side and let someone have the limelight for once. After all, you find it way to easy to be the center of attention. You know just what you need to do to have all eyes on you and leave the crowd wanting more and more of you.

9. You know how to pull yourself together quickly and bullsh*t your way through life.

The motto you lived by once in your life probably was something along the lines of "fake it til you make it." Even if you're totally lost in anything and everything, you know how to put everything together at the snap of your fingers and make it seem as though you know exactly what you're doing.

10. You couldn't be more proud to be a Gemini.

You are optimistic, passionate, curious, adaptable, gentle, and affectionate. You have all of the qualities of an amazing person thrown into one. You know how to control what you want to when you need to, and you know how to make it in life (even if you're faking it.) Be proud in your loving capabilities and be proud to be a Gemini.