10 Traits Only Slytherins Have

10 Traits Only Slytherins Have

Confessions from the most misunderstood Hogwarts house.

10219
10 Traits Only Slytherins Have

Maybe it’s just me, but you never see much talk about Slytherins on social media. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw all get their time in the spotlight but we Slytherins seemingly always get cast to the side. As much as I love JK Rowling, I think she did a disservice to this House in her books by always making us the bad guys. Of course, we have had more than our fair share, but which House hasn’t? Slytherins are just as good (if not better) as the other Houses at Hogwarts.

These are 10 signs you’re a Slytherin!

1. You routinely think about the least amount of work you have to do to get a good grade.

2. You know how to get an in with anyone you think can advance your career.

3. You fiercely defend everyone you’ve made part of your group.

4. But you aren’t afraid to drop someone if they cross you.

5. All of your friends call you ambitious and you consider it one of your best qualities.

6. Your favorite characters are Slytherins.

7. You wonder WWFUD (What would Frank Underwood do)?

8. You can spot another Slytherin from a mile away.

9. You can simultaneously respect and hate someone for beating you at something.

10. You spend a significant amount of time wondering if you're secretly evil.