10 Signs You're a Basic Autumn Girl

10 Signs You're a Basic Autumn Girl

For all you fall fans out there

234
10 Signs You're a Basic Autumn Girl

You know them. You love them. Chances are you might be one. Being a basic autumn girl is kind of a part of loving fall and not feeling ashamed. In honor of October, I think it is time to acknowledge a few things that being #basic in the fall entails.

1. You take selfies with your PSL/ Buy a PSL

You love pumpkin spice lattes. They are the greatest invention of all time and cannot picture your life without them. You buy Keurig attachments so you can have your PSL’s all year round and feel absolutely no shame.

2. You Buy anything and everything with the word pumpkin in it because it’s #fall

So bath and body works is doing a special scented candle autumn edition and you need to buy all of it. You buy lotions, candles, perfumes, and more to fill this intense desire to make everything in your life spirited for fall

3. You wear a study bun on the reg so your hair doesn’t get tangled in your statement scarf.

Every autumn lover knows that getting your hair caught in your scarf is just the worst, plus it makes every perfectly good PSL much harder to drink when your hair is caught in the cup.

4. You own Uggs

5. You match your lulu lemon leggings that you never wear to the gym with your Uggs

You didn’t even know Lulu was supposed to be worn for yoga and other athletic pursuits you just assume that their sole purpose is to be coordinated with your Uggs

6. You wear North Face vests when it is 50 degrees out

You put on your snazzy North Face quarter zip so everyone around you knows the weather is changing and your wardrobe is prepared. So you might feel like you’re getting a hot flash or two… but it’s ok because you look so comfy.

7. You wear a statement scarf to match your North Face and mandatory flannel

8. You collect one handful of leaves you manage to find on the ground to throw in the air for a basic #omgitsoctoberpic

So if you are in The South, there are a few sad brown leaves scattered on the ground. However, social media demands this. It needs this. YOU need this. So you collect as many brown sad looking little leaves and beg your friend to take 100 photos of you throwing your leaves in the air to announce the arrival of October.

9. You use #fall all the time

Do it for the insta.

10. You are planning on being some kind of animal for Halloween ie short dress and animal ears.

This is the ultimate basic autumn girl move. You have just too many parties to go to during halloweek so you decide to wear the skimpy black dress that you match to different ear and tail attachments while simultaneously coordinating with your fellow basic friends.