10 Signs You're A 20-Something Year Old Grandma

You wear glasses, a messy bun, and live in sweatpants. It's a look.

244
Google Images

The life of a college student is rough and chaotic. You go to school, manage to get good grades by studying and doing all your work, you probably have a job, and you might even be involved in things at your school. You don't have a lot of down time, but when you do you take full advantage of it. If you're not at school or work, 99% of the time you're at home relaxing. It's pretty much a personality trait at this point. You may have the body of a 20-something year old, but if you relate to any of these points, your inner self is probably more like 80-something...and that's okay.

1. While the rest of your friends are running on unhealthy sleep deprivation, you're at home in bed by 10pm.

#sorrynotsorry I'm cranky and unpleasant to be around when I don't get enough sleep. I'm doing this for you...you're welcome.

2. The first thing you do when you get home is change into sweatpants.

Because comfort beats style when you're home. Home is where you can look ugly, feel ugly, and enjoy it.

3. No one ever has to worry about where you are or what you're doing because 98% of the time it's this.

Yes, it's Friday night. Yes, I'm probably at home. I have some pretty big plans with my couch, the TV, and food.

4. Your response when your friends convince you to go somewhere.

I'm totally down to go on a late night adventure somewhere, just don't expect me to look nice.

5. When you get back to your friends all ready to go.

I told you I wasn't dressing up, but I put on my nice sweatpants so now I'm ready to go. Let's go.

6. But guess what...

Chances are I wasn't completely interested in the first place, so if I'm not at least getting food out of this I'm out.

7. Giving a pep talk to your friends as if you have decades of life on them.

You're the same age as them and have the same amount of life experience as them, but your old lady maturity has a way of coming out every now and then.

8. You wake up early even on the days that you can sleep in.

Even on the days where you can sleep all morning if you wanted to, you usually end up waking up before 9am. Going to bed early every night doesn't come without its drawbacks.

9. You hate loud noises.

You're very sensitive to loud noises, especially when it's your neighbors acting up at all hours of the night. Shut up and make the noise stop before I call the cops.

10. You'd rather not drive at night if you don't have to.

You wear glasses to begin with, so driving at night just isn't a good idea. It's an only when necessary type of thing, and when you do you're squinting the whole time because you can't see and you're never over the speed limit, if not under.