8 Signs You Know You Are A Lazy Person

8 Signs You Know You Are A Lazy Person

Really just writing this is too hard.

2794
8 Signs You Know You Are A Lazy Person

Sometimes it's just great to kick back and relax. Yet, what is the difference between kicking back and relaxing in compared to being full on lazy?

1. All you want to do is sleep.

What is wrong with laying in bed all day? Your bed is comfy, cozy and safe, it's that one place that no one can find you (except your mom). It's that place where all your problems disappear and indolence appears.

2. You are too lazy to go to bed.

You may want to go to bed, but honestly who has the energy to get up off the couch? Then you have to go brush your teeth, wash your face and change into pajamas. That's using almost as much energy as running a marathon.

3. You don't want to get up.

I mean I am extremely thirsty, but that walk to the kitchen is too far away to get that drink of water (even though I really want it).

4. You despise all work.

There is no point to doing any work after all. No one needs to be productive and get things done. We should all protest to quit working. But wait, even that is too much work.

5. Thinking is too much work.

You just had a thought, but the question is what was that? Never mind there's no reason to think about that anyway. Where was I going with this, again?

6. You have no hobbies.

My hobbies include sleeping in late, staying in bed all day and occasionally getting up in search for food.

7. There is no motivation left in you.

What is motivation anyway? That is a term I am not familiar with.

8. I'm too lazy to think of another one.

...