10 Signs You Know It's Fall

10 Signs You Know It's Fall

#SweaterWeather #SoFall

1217
10 Signs You Know It's Fall
Huffington Post

Even though summer is one of the most enjoyable seasons, we all love that crisp feeling of the first fall day. Due to the excitement of the new weather, along comes the rush of everything "fall." Tweets and Facebook posts become focused around apple picking and how gorgeous and perfect the weather is outside. Along with the crisp air and abundance of leaves comes many sayings you won't go a day without hearing or seeing in your newsfeed. The true signs you know it's fall:

1. There's always a tweet/status that says, "Oh my god, sweater weather."

2. Pumpkin Spice is back and flavored in EVERYTHING: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Spice Body Wash, Pumpkin Spice Creamer and Pumpkin Spice Bagels.

3. Every girl is wearing a flannel shirt with riding boots because, "flannel season."

4. You will see at least 10 photos of "non-filtered" trees in your newsfeed daily #nature #nofilter

5. Apple picking just to take a photo on your boyfriends shoulders while biting into an apple #fallfun

6. Leggings become pants again.

7. Girls will spend all day searching for the perfect pumpkin to take a photo with.

8. Or the perfect pile of leaves to throw in the air and catch.

9. There are no fall scented candles left in stores because everyone's bought them to make their house smell like a tree.

10. Oh, I can't forget Dunkin's Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee.

As much as these things are seen all the time around the season, we all have to admit that fall truly is one of the best.