10 Signs You Are An Old Soul

10 Signs You Are An Old Soul

"You are fine just being at home. You can easily curl up in bed and stay there."

49
10 Signs You Are An Old Soul

I've personally known that I am old soul for years now. When I was younger, my mother was the first to recognize that. I know there are a number people that don't know that they are old souls, but I can definitely recognize it. Here's a list from one old soul to another.

1. You tend to be a loner.

Being a loner doesn't just mean that you have a few close friends but you don't have to be frequently out and about. You are fine just being at home. You can easily curl up in bed and stay there.

2. People don't understand you.

Gaining friends is something that is truly difficult. No one gets understands who you are as person.

3. Finding a counterpart that totally understands you.

Finding friends are hard but finding someone to love is even harder. Being an old soul in a relationship can go one of two ways; you live happily ever or crash and burn. Getting in a relationship with and being a old soul is one of the hardest things to do.

4. You're the logical and responsible one in your family and friends.

You try to get people to understand both sides of situations and people dismiss it.

You're also the only one of you friends who stops and thinks about the consequences or what you have to do later on.

5. You don't get why half of the things that are mainstream are just that.

Have you ever just looked at something and just asked, "Why?" or "How is that actually a trend?" Then you are definitely an Old Soul.

6. Being taken seriously is something you wished would happen.

7. You understand what life means to you.

They have figured out the point of life and know how to deal with things. Old souls don't stop love and adore material things.

8. You can see the bigger picture.

Old souls tend to see the "Bigger picture". Just like understanding the point of life and why many of us were put on this earth they know what is intend for them in life. They can focus on what they want and get it. They aren't afraid to get it.

9. You're always asked for advice but no one ever takes it.

Everyone, and I mean, everyone comes to you for advice but don't at all use it when given. It can make you want to pull your hair out but you continue to do it anyways.

10. You just "feel" old.

It doesn't happen often but when it does that feeling hits you hard. You may not feel it in your bones, joints and back but you definitely feel it.